Plan and Rates

Monday, October 13, 2014

One More Week


One more week and I am back on the bike in earnest.  We have our last Fall softball tournament this coming weekend and then my Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends free up for some ride time.  And I will take full advantage of it ... I assure you.

And I cannot wait until it gets a little cooler.  I like toe fog, the mist, the cool of Fall and Winter here in Norcal.  I especially love hero dirt.  Not sure what that is?  Hero dirt = is the soft and sticky trail dirt that is prevalent in this area especially the second day after the first rain, or the the day the sun comes out and makes the trail tacky like velcro, makes it so you can rail turns and feel like you should be wearing a cape - like a hero.

Get out and sweat it out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment