Plan and Rates

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Liking My Hiking


Another day another hike.  Flexible is good.  There will be no flexibility today, though.  Today is 'Cross ride day.  Back to the bike.  Maybe - I may just go for a hike today; as long as I get out and sweat it out it does not matter. The only hitch in my giddy-up is the retrieval of my youngest from school.  But that is no problem.

As always, I have been undertaking my daily (weekdays only) Marin Fit Circuit Workout in addition to all the hiking, running and cycling you see here.

And food.  The flank steak is marinating in the fridge right now.  The Napa cabbage, romaine, carrots and green onions are waiting to be diced.  The homemade dressing is made.  And I must say I am looking forward to dinner and football after my 'cross ride this evening.

Get out and sweat it out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment