Plan and Rates

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Doubled Down Yesterday - Gonna Shoot for the Same Today



Sometimes you catch a break ... or break something and get an unexpected day off.  My truck took an unexpected poop.  All fixed now, thanks Pauly, but I got an unexpected day off Tuesday as I had no means of transportation to get to work.  Thus, I hiked and walked the dog - 7 miles all in.  Not ideal but it worked and works and will continue to do so.  Also threw down the MF work out.

And today, the boss, my sweet sweet wife, is home early from nursing school and will grab my youngest from volleyball allowing me to go for a long run/hike.  I run up the steep ups and hike the flats and downs.  And after catching for my daughter - she is a bad a$$ pitcher - I will try to sneak a dog walk in as well, though yellow dog is getting on in years and sometimes back-to-back days can be hard on his old bones.

Tomorrow will be a quick run before softball practice.  And the MF work out.

And dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow will be spaghetti squash with Italian sausage meatballs in some homemade marinara.  Delish!

Get out and sweat it out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment