Plan and Rates

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Check the Plans and Rates Page - Coming Soon


It almost seems a shame to hike my local hills when Mount Tam is so close.  Almost.  I mean, it sure is nice to be able to hike straight out of the driveway.  But, and there is always a but, I will log some Tam miles soon.  Softball season is over in 2 weeks so I will be back on the bike and have much more free time for the outdoorsy stuff.

Got in an ab fab hike with the Jimmer yesterday.  Nice to spend time on the trails with good friends and good company.  I like to hike right now!

Well, as the law of averages goes, so goes my life.  I had Tuesday off and threw in a double (triple work out if you count the MFWO, and why wouldn't you?) and today, well, today has me getting no WO.  Oh, well.  A day off is needed at times.  And out first game on Saturday is not until 11:30 AM so I can sneak a quick run in in the AM.  Law of averages.

Well, that's all I have for now.  Wait - I will be posting an introductory plan and rate on the 'Plans and Rates' tab soon .... very soon.

Get out and sweat it out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment