Plan and Rates

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hiking and Jogging .. Mountain Bike Starts Monday



As I close in on the day my schedule will free up some time for some bicycle riding, it seems I am getting busier every day.  Kids, school, work, softball, football, volleyball, life......Exercise is important for both the mind and the body, so it is important to squeeze in whatever you (I) can whenever possible.

I truly enjoy hiking; running - not so much but it is a necessary evil for me.  I have always had to run: football, wrestling, baseball, cyclocross - running has been an integral part of cross training for every sport I love.  Oh well. Run I must.  I do not run fast.  One mile slow is better than no miles at all. Two and a half miles slow is better than one slow and so on.  Right?

And hiking - hiking is awesome.  I love hiking.  If you have access to open space, I highly recommend hiking when you can.

But the bike.   I love the bike.  I can't wait to get back on the bike.  Look at the views up there...in the picture above. I life on the right side of that first green bump, down in the valley, through and over the singletrack, smiling all the way home.  Monday cannot get here soon enough.  For now, I must run.

Get out and sweat it out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment