Plan and Rates

Saturday, December 19, 2015

What Rain? Get Outside.


I am sick as a dog.  Sore throat, congested head, phlegm but at least it's white phlegm and not the green oyster-y kind and a headache to boot.  But, and there is always a but, when I awoke this morning and looked out of the sliding glass door and saw blue sky and not rain, I decided I was getting out while the getting was good - the trainer can wait until later, like maybe while I watch Saturday Night Football.  I made some French press coffee, had a bowl of Greek yogurt with blueberries and headed on out.  I took it slow and enjoyed the view, I am sick you know and what with a day that starts like today........no jinx here, man. 

I usually refrain from the Marin Fit Circuit WO on weekends and probably will today, unless I feel like doing it.  We shall see.

GOT ON THE TRAINER FOR AN HOUR - 10 MIN WARM UP - 40 MIN TEMPO - 10 MIN COOL DOWN

Have a great weekend and get outside,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment