Plan and Rates

Friday, December 11, 2015

What a Bummer - Masters Cyclocross World Championships Cancelled But.....


As earlier posted on this very site, the 2016 Masters World Championship cyclocross race was SUPPOSED to be held in California, San Jose in fact.  That is not the case.  It has been cancelled. This has derailed my main goal but in doing so it has given me time to prepare a new one(s).  It seems they WILL be held in San Jose in 2017 and 2018.  Goals.  I now have them and I now need to make a plan and get ready,  I am pumped.  In all honesty 2 months was not enough time for me to get in race shape, especially seeing as how I have not raced in a year.

That being said, it is time to start the slow and steady effort needed to get ready for such goodness. Like Meghan Trainor said, It's All About That Base.  That's a joke people.


Got Base?

J

No comments:

Post a Comment