Plan and Rates

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Be Flexible......Work Hard......Keep Going


So the title of this post is near and not so dear to me.  My schedule is an evolutionary mess.  Actually, it's not my schedule that is a mess but rather those around me.  My wife's schedule changes on a weekly basis.  The kids, well, they are kids and always on the go and always in need of a ride somewhere.  So, yes friends, I am the one that needs to be flexible.  And that means my training.  It gets dark early.  I pick up kids from school and take them to sports.  I coach sports, three teams, and my schedule will be picking up the first week in January as our season gets under way.  I love riding and hiking and running (I don't like running actually) outside but, and there is sometimes a but, I have to take care of business indoors, on the wind trainer, in the garage like a regular person.  In fact, I have started getting used to the trainer the last few weeks; if one ever really gets used to the trainer. Boring.  But Netflix helps.

Basically what I am getting at is FIND THE TIME.  It is there, the time, and it needs to be seized by the throat and beaten to submission.  And yuou can even watch your favorite TV show while doing it.

Winter team conditioning starts on Monday afternoon and I will be working out with the ladies, leading by example so to speak.  That means more trainer time.  More wind trainer time.

THIS IS A MUST WATCH - DUDE IS A BEAST:



Out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment