Plan and Rates

Friday, August 15, 2014

Skywalker


So I have been on the straight and narrow for a while now and today I came off the rails.  It happens.  As long as it only happens once in a while it is ok.  So what did I do?  It wasn't that bad.  I had a few drinks last night and for breakfast this morning I had the best corn beef hash (with 2 scrambled eggs) that I have ever had.  It was scrumptious.  It was probably close to 1200 calories.  So what did I do?  I rode.  I climbed.  I hit the dirt.  I burned (1000) calories. 

Well, now that I got that out of my system it is time to drink litz of izer (that's lots of water), indulge in the MF circuit workout and take old yellow dog for his walk.  Oh, and let us not forget catching for my daughter while she works on her softball pitching.  Little has game, yo.

Tomorrow will be an easy longer spin, no MF workouts on the weekends, but I may work a hike in there just for fun.  Sunday will be on the MTB with Pablo.

Cheat meals are okay if they are few.

Do More, More Often,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment