Plan and Rates

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Standard Shopping List

I actually like to shop.  So here is the standard shopping list. While I try to stick to simplicity, sometimes I enjoy picking up fresh, organic seasonal fruit and veggies or something for the crock pot that can be in my meals for many days: beef, pork, chicken, whathaveyou.


  • Coffee
  • Seltzer Water - I like bubbles
  • Bob's Red Mill Oats
  • Dave's Killer Bread
  • Eggs
  • Tuna
  • Chicken
  • Grass Fed Beef
  • Mixed Salad Greens
  • Broccoli
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Spinach or Kale or Chard
  • Bananas
  • Apples
  • Grapefruit
  • Raspberries
  • Tomatoes 
  • Avocado
  • Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
  • Almond or Peanut Butter
That's it.  Pretty simple isn't it?  And like I mentioned above I do occasionally splurge on something crock pot and paleo ready. I usually only eat carbs pre-workout or right after, though the post meal is usually in the for of a Muscle Milk shake with a banana and some of the above mentioned almond milk and ice.  

Happy hunting,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment