Plan and Rates

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Here's A Freeby

This is so simple anyone can do it.  I am now going to GIVE you the key to a healthy lifestyle.  Are you ready for it?  Here it comes.  Do I have your attention?  I don't want you to miss this.  And it is so darn easy.

MOVE MORE AND EAT BETTER!

That's it.  So easy a monkey could do it.  Now it's your turn.  And if you don't want to have to think about it, then I am your man.  I have the plan.  For a paltry $50.00 a month you can have a wonderful lifestyle.  That's $1.64 a day.  

Now here are a few tips.  Eat like this and shop around the perimeter of the market:
Grass fed meat.  Eat plenty of poultry - things with wings.
Wild fish.
Eat a lot of eggs.
Vegetables and fruits.  Eat a lot of vegetables and less fruit if you are trying to get to fighting weight.  Fruit has natural sugar.

Do not eat - I repeat do not eat processed foods, sugar, anything that comes from the store in a bag or a box.  

Simple.  Oh, and drink lots of water.

Best,

J


No comments:

Post a Comment