Plan and Rates

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 is Gone and 2014 is here

I do not make New Year resolutions.  I think they are corny.  I would much rather let my inner voice decide when I begin something or end something.

This morning I woke up and my inner voice was very loud.

I did not get to race in 2013.  Or rather I made no time to race in 2013 due to, well, other obligations. I should have those same obligations and more this year, and I fully intend on racing this fine year.
I have written a work of fiction.  More than one but this is the only one for public consumption at this point.  YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.  I also write for Cycling Illustrated.

What am I getting at?  Good question.  My writing, racing, family and lifestyle will be at the forefront of all things important for me going forward, not just for this year.

Best,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment