Plan and Rates

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Short And Efficient

This morning was one of those spectacular rides: good company, a lot of vertical, some sweet singletrack, a few aggressive cows, a coyote and some short and sweet suffering.  I love where I live and being out of doors.

This is the breakdown of my morning:

  • 10 mile ride
  • 1867 feet of vert
  • 800 calories out
  • smiles all the way
  • all before 10am
Well, it looks like I will be walking the dog, spending some time with my family, then off to watch some MMA with my friends.

It is beautiful outside.  Please, I implore you, get out there and enjoy it.  Take a walk.  Let the sun shine on you.  Smile. 
Talk soon,

J

PS. Go outside now.  Drop whatever it is you are doing unless it involves your children or sex (that burns calories as well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment