Plan and Rates

Monday, November 2, 2015

Sixty Days........


Oh, hey there.  It has been a while.  I know.  And it would appear that I have been a slacker lately but I have, in all honesty, been quite busy.  I coach and I have been coaching and the season is drawing to a close for the next 5 weeks and in those 5 weeks it is my goal to get the ship right ... so to speak.

Sure, you can say I should have made time for 'the me' but sometimes it is okay to give more than you get.  This is my case.  I have now weathered the perfect storm that is my life: coached 3 softball teams, parenting, husbanding, working 50 hours a week, carpooling and even spectating my son's sports and the sport I do not coach that my daughter plays as well: volleyball.  So we can say I have had precious little time to keep the chassis tight, I have slipped, and I am going to fix that by January 1, 2016 - the goal.

Sure there is a plan.  I am a list maker.  What?  You want to see it?  Ok.  Here is the short form:

For this Next Week:

SOFTBALL and VOLLEYBALL
Monday - Run and MF Circuit
Tuesday – Trainer Intervals, MF Circuit and Hike (if time allows)
Wednesday – Run and MF Circuit
Thursday - Trainer Intervals, MF Circuit and Hike (if time allows)
Friday – Long Slow Hike
Saturday – Ride MTB & Run or Hike (if No Softball Tournament)
Sunday – Fun Ride = MTB  (if No Softball Tournament)

For the Last 5 Weeks:

NO SOFTBALL and NO VOLLEYBALL
Monday – Ride MTB or ‘Cross and MF Circuit
Tuesday – Trainer or Live Intervals and MF Circuit
Wednesday – Long Slow Hike and MF Circuit
Thursday – Trainer or Live Intervals and MF Circuit
Friday – Long Slow Hike and MF Circuit
Saturday – Group MTB Ride w/Boys
Sunday – Fun Ride on MTB or Long Slow Hike


FOOD
Breakfast – Eggs and Veggies or Fruit or Oats
Lunch – Protein and Veggies
Dinner – Protein and Veggies or Shake

LIQUIDS
Water – LOTS
Coffee – In AM

Well, there you have the plan in its slimmed down glory.  If you want to join me on the 60 day excursion reach out.  Let's do it.

Best,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment