Plan and Rates

Friday, November 6, 2015

Long Hike Day


Softball is officially over for a short while.  Well, that is not entirely true; softball is never truly over.....But what I am getting at is that I now have some real time.  Today, post work, I am going for a long hike.  What is long you ask?  Five point five miles.  Yup.  Gonna pop on some tunes, grab a water bottle and get a little sweaty.

What are the plans for tomorrow?  Good question.  Tomorrow morning I get back on the bike, the mountain bike, and I aim to ride some sweet local singletrack.  There will also be a hike, perhaps to a fishing spot, perhaps not.  I also aim to cook some goodness tomorrow.  Maybe I will make some slow cooker chicken chile verde and fajita veggies.

Do you want to know what I am really looking forward to?  I long for the chill of winter and the wetness of rain.  How about you?


Get out there,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment