Plan and Rates

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Why I (We) Hike


My daughter and I got in a nice little hike yesterday.  She's 11 and I am proud of how far she went without whining at all.  We got in a 3.5 mile hike after our MFCWO, and yes she has started doing the Marin Fit Circuit Work Out with me.  After all she does play competitive, travel softball so cross-training is a must.  And no, I do not force her.  She likes it.

Ever use a crock pot?  I love mine.  I can slow cook a cheap cut of meat with healthy liquids and spices,can even throw your veggies in there too, and have food for days.  I made my version of Chipotle's Barbacoa Beef yesterday.  It is fantastic.  I put it in romaine boats, over cole slaw mix topped with salsa, on top of mixed veggies, just to name a few ways.  If you would like the recipe comment as such in the comment field below and I will post it.  Who says I don't share?

Today is a rest day.

Out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment