Plan and Rates

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day .... Forgot the Number .....


I have been remiss about posting, my bad.  I have not been remiss about discipline.  Softball is in full swing and we have our first tournament this weekend.  If you watch my Strava feed to the right, you will not see much as I have been running and hiking and for some reason those activities do not show up in the feed.  Oh well.  Why the running and hiking?   Kids.  Wife.   School.  Sports.  Time constraints.  That is why.

As far as my diet goes, I have switched up to a more slow carb kind of thing.  What does that mean?  Beans.  I have added beans and taken out anything like rice or wheat based.  The beans give me the quick carbs I need for running.  I do this in the last phase of paring down the weight.  People cannot live on protein and veggies alone.  Okay, maybe we can but those quick and accessible stores are good to have.

How sweet is that little piece of singletrack I found the other day?  Right?  Right?  That is a nice little connector to my man JAV's pad.  Love it.

Out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment