Plan and Rates

Friday, September 26, 2014

Hike O Rama


Yeah, so I got out for a nice 5 plus mile hike this afternoon.  My 1990 Blackberry went kaput the other day so I stepped into the 21st Century and got myself a Samsung Galaxy.  No Apple stuff here, not for this kid.  Anyway, I am still trying to master all the apps and stuff and stuff and managed to shut down my Strava app about a half mile before I got home.  Oh, well.

Big softball weekend.  The girls are ready and have a shot at bringing home some hardware.  All they have to do is want it.  They have put in the work and hae the heart.  We shall see.  My son is starting linebacker for TLHS and is going to the homecoing dance this weekend.  Crazy how fast it all happens.




Tools of the trade.  Off road and on road in that order.  I like me some Adidas.  Have a great weekend.  Get out and sweat out.

Out,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment