Plan and Rates

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Get Organized


Okay okay, my home office may not look organized to you but I can assure you it is.  I know where everything is because it is in its place.  A well organized space leads to a well organized person which, in turn, can lead to success.  I have my essentials an arms length away.  I have inspirational material in a line of sight, though not in a place of distraction.  And while you cannot see the whole of my tiny space, everything I need to keep my life in order, on paper .... or computer screen, is in there.  Give it a try.  Works for me.

Out,

J

PS - I have exercised every day of 2016 and my goal is to continue on this path.  even it means a walk with ol B-Boy, solely doing the Marin Fit Circuit, a run, a hike, a ride anything as long as I break a sweat.  You in?

No comments:

Post a Comment