Plan and Rates

Saturday, November 15, 2014

I Left Snot Mines All Over


So like I said, I am very sick.  I went for a hike today to try to 'plow through' the sickness, my usual modus operandi.  In hindsight, that may not have been the best idea.  The mucus that came out of me may contaminate the entire hillside, could cause the next plague, may be the cure for ebola........I kid.  I did blow some good snot rockets and, at times, the expectorate was so thick it hung from my proboscis like some sort of starchy rope.  My throat, my poor aching throat, feels like someone put out a fire with spiked golf shoes.  My sweat was more slippery than usual, almost left a film in the air, an areola of sorts in my wake.  My smell, well I am sure that was something extraordinary.  Let me put it this way, I am pleased that my olfactory senses are muted and dead.......

Suffice it to say, I hope this sickness subsides.  My effort to 'plow through' it was a, well, good effort.  I will try again tomorrow.  Oh, and the coaching begins again tomorrow.  There are some softball hungry young ladies that want to play; I will accommodate.

'Plow Through',

J

No comments:

Post a Comment